Volunteer Counselors Needed!
Camp Okoboji is looking for high school (completed 11th/12th grade) and college aged young adults to serve as Volunteer Counselors! To ensure campers receive the most faith-enriching and best experience at camp, our Volunteer Counselors take on the same form of Christ, "who did not count equality with God something to be grasped, but emptied Himself, by taking the form of servant" (Philippians 2:5-7). As servant-leaders, Volunteer Counselors guide their campers throughout their week at camp as they simply live life together. Consder applying to be a Volunteer Counselor for one of our camps this upcoming summer - Cub Week #1, Lake Adventure Camp, Junior High Week, Cub Week #2, & Youth Week!
HOW TO APPLY!
1) Click 'Registration' on our website and sign into your account.
2) Be sure to register as a counselor and not a camper! Also, be sure to fill out an online health form!
3) Receive a confirmation e-mail. Attached in this confirmation e-mail will be a 'Volunteer Counselor Application.'
4) Fill out the 'Volunteer Counselor Application' and return to Lori (email@example.com) and Izaak (firstname.lastname@example.org). There's also a link to the application below!
5) Receive an acceptance letter from Lori and Izaak
6) Prayerfully prepare yourself for a week of service at camp
7) Attend the Volunteer Counselor Training for your camp's session. Each training session will be the Saturday before the camp session beginning at 1:00 P.M.
Click here for a Volunteer Counselor Application!