Events - Special Needs Camps
Ginny DeWall JOY Camp II
Ginny DeWall J.O.Y. Camp Week 2
Cost: $180 - Early Registration
$200 - Registration AFTER June 13, 2017
A fun-filled three day retreat for campers
with special needs. One on one, and one on
two care giver/camper ratio provided by
caring adults who provide an environment of
safety and security while keeping campers
"Growing in God's Grace" as they are involved in
crafts, music, devotions, and special events.
Remember Jesus,keeping Others first and then Yourself--J.O.Y.
NEW THIS YEAR!!! REGISTRATION IS ONLINE!!!
Items to Bring to Camp
- Spending Money for the Camp Store
- Towels and Wash Cloths
- Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, and Toothpaste
- Swimsuit, Beach Towel, and Sun Screen
- Insect Repellant - Non Aerosol
- Appropriate Clothing for Worship
- Make sure all medications are properly marked. If they must be taken with food, please bring the appropriate food item.
Please label all of the above items using the cameprs initials with permanent marker.
Please leave all valuables at home! This includes handheld electronic games and cell phones.